Tuesday, February 19, 2013

8 weeks

Time is moving SO slowly. Days seem to take a week to go by but we are now at 8 weeks with only 2 weeks to go to get past our previous miscarriage milestone. Other than the dragging of time, this has been a pretty good week.  Most importantly, I am VERY excited to see the baby again at our final RE appointment on Thursday :)

Symptoms:
 
Night time pee fest continues, occasional nausea, occassional tiredness, super smell BUT the good news is my normal pants are back to feeling normal so I guess I was just bloated before and won't be the fattest pregnant lady ever! :) 

Food Aversions:

Anything with a strong smell and also, and I am very surprised to say this, but ice cream usually sounds TERRIBLE right now (which is quite out of character for me)


Cravings:
Fresh Fruits, Cinnamon Applesauce, and Popsicles
Weight Gain:
 
None - Back to starting weight :) LOVE it!
 
Great Moments/Milestones:
 
 
Upcoming ultrasound in 2 days

Size of Baby:

Raspberry (0.63 in/0.04 oz)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment